Friday 13 July 2012

TOM CRUISE – AND HOLOPROSENCEPHALY


He is my love ever since I have start learning gulping movies. The strong point of attraction was always his white teeth. Many are of the opinion that TOM has “Holoprosencephaly”.

Holoprosencephaly – we can simply call it failure of the forebrain functioning. His central tooth was wider in comparison and gave him an ugly look, till he got operated and came out with a positive result. And the result was so positive that now it can kills many young hearts.

In net you can find many pictures of TOM CRUISE which is clearly shows his extra tooth. I doubt whether it is really a boon of surgery or not, but the looks it provided is mind blowing! 

Smile – is what I believe is always a forever attraction. Rather than using the bright patches of makeup, if you can manage keeping this arc on your lips, the result is simply unbelievable!

But even after lot of trial I failed to get that smile in my lips due to my stained teeth. At that time I didn’t have time and money too for the dentist’s advice, so finally I thought of using crest white strips. These strips are to be used at bedtime and the result is encouraging. After a regular usage for around 3 months along with other tooth whitening products I found the unbelievable result!

No comments:

Post a Comment